Saturday, January 2, 2010

Anniversary

Day 2: Today marks mine and Jennifer's 11 year anniversary. I sat and thought this morning about how I would not trade this life we started together 11 years ago. She was truly the Godly woman I needed in my life several years ago and now. Our lives have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys, which is any guy's dream. Deep down, I feel she was praying for my salvation before I came to know Christ. I want to thank her for bringing God into my life and putting up with me the last 11 years.

Today's verse reflection is from Genesis 32:10, "I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness you have shown your servant." God never stops showing us kindness and faithfulness. The same goes for Jennifer. She has never stopped showing her kindness and faithfulness. I love you, Jennifer, and my love, kindness, and faithfulness will never stop either.

No comments:

Post a Comment