Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Wanted it So Bad

Day 8: Sorry guys. I did not have time to write over the weekend. Having two basketball games to coach and watching the Aggies play, the weekend got away from me. I apologize, because I really intended to write every day.

Have you ever been at a point where you wanted something really bad, and all you could do was think about this particular item you would do anything to have? Maybe it was a car, a job, a house, a loan. Well, think, because I know there has to be something that you really wanted only to find out that you cannot have it. Then, when you didn't get it, you asked God, "Why, Lord? Why can't I?" Deep down inside you knew it could help you or could have benefited you in some way, but God has a reason for not letting you have it. He might not show us today, tomorrow, or 6 months from now, but God has put us in a certain place, and He has a timeline for us. He knows what we need, when we need it, and He knows when the time is right.

After reading Nehemiah 1, my situation made more sense to me, and that put me at ease. Next time this happens to you, stop and talk to God and believe that He will show us when the time is right. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment